Mar 11, 2009

My favorate store

When i go tot the guanqian street, I most like strolling Kappa store. Perhaps likes not having the reason, but if thought carefully, actually I may discover several spots.
First, I like this store's clothes. The unforgettable advertisement language “He who loves me follows me”, enables Kappa the brand image unceasingly to promote. But the Kappa brand has entered the Chinese market since 2002, it “movement, fashion, sex appeal, personal status” the brand locates the marketing campaign which as well as complements each other, also causes the Kappa brand to receive a fashion race more and more favor.
On the other hand. I like this shop the decoration. By the blue color tone, for the human by the tranquil feeling, lets the human primarily, in window-shops makes noise feels comfortable. Moreover the blue color is also the color which I most like. So I did not have the reason not to stroll KAPPA.
After my introduction, I believed that you will also go to stroll KAPPA, perhaps next one who will like the store is you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment